2017 - Time to be positive!


Happy New Year! 

I'm aiming to post on here a bit more this year (see if that happens!). So thought I'd kick of the new year with a suggestion. I don't know about you but I find it quite easy to dwell on negative things and don't always look at the positives. Well actually, I feel I'm good at finding the positives when talking to friends and family about their life but sometimes struggle when it comes to my own!! 

So, after seeing a post on Pinterest about finding the good in everyday I thought I may aswell give it a try. As a third year student I already know this year will probably be a challenge so I want to be feeling more positive! Basically, all you have to do is write down something positive that happened everyday and find a way of documenting it. Seen as though sooooooooo much I do is online, I figured it would be nice for me to do this in a more physical sense so I'm using a lovely tin that my sister got me for Christmas and a little notepad from Ohh Deer. Basically I write the date, one or two lines (depending on how good the day was!) cut it off the notepad, fold it up and pop it in the tin. 


You could also do this in a more public way and share something on Instagram or Facebook, or just write in your diary or journal. I suppose you don't have to do it everyday either, you could just write down memories as they happen. For me though, I think it would be nice to open the tin at the end of the year and go through all the good things that happened. It's easy to remember when things don't quite go to plan so this helps you remember all the little moments that you should be grateful for!

I am going to really try at this, we're on day 5 and I'm still remembering so fingers crossed! 
Have you got anything you've started in the new year? 
Any resolutions? 

Hannah x 
















Comments

  1. Asia-Sugar Palm Sugar & Coconut Sugar Exporter
    https://asia-sugar.com/

    Our Products Palm Sugar We supply premium arenga palm sugar from Indonesia. Arenga Sugar (Arenga pinnata) is a multipurpose palm species. It from which a variety of foods and beverages, timber commodities, biofibres, biopolymers and biocomposites can be produced. Our arenga palm sugar products are high quality. And we also give the best services.Type : […]

    Asia-Sugar (PT Valwi Komoditas Indonesia) has been in agriculture and sugar related business for 2 years and based in Kubu Raya, West Kalimantan, Indonesia.
    We provide the highest quality of Palm Sugar & Coconut Sugar to International Customers around the world. Our company is very skilled in the industry, we have the best experiences that make our customers satisfied with every existing cooperation.

    Palm Sugar
    We supply premium arenga palm sugar from Indonesia. Arenga Sugar (Arenga pinnata) is a multipurpose palm species. It from which a variety of foods and beverages, timber commodities, biofibres, biopolymers and biocomposites can be produced. Our arenga palm sugar products are high quality. And we also give the best services.
    Coconut Sugar
    Our coconut sugar is of high quality. Because we have set high standards since getting raw materials from coconut farmers, processing and packaging. Our coconut sugar has a high content for some of the vitamins and minerals. That the body needs. Healthy to be consumed as a substitute for cane sugar. And has a good taste that is suitable for every recipe.
    arenga palm sugar, palm sugar, coconut sugar, Arenga Sugar, Arenga pinnata, palm species
    #arengapalmsugar, #palmsugar, #coconutsugar, #ArengaSugar, #Arengapinnata, #palmspecies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts