Arghhh-a-a-arghhhhh!

Good morning! 
I hope you're having a lovely February so far. This weekend I had a much needed weekend off (If you read my last post you'll know how much I love not working at the weekend)! Plus, with it been half term my sister and I decided to treat ourselves and do something that we really wanted to do... Go Ape! For those of you that don't know Go Ape is a tree top adventure where you are clipped on to a wire and have to navigate across the obstacles and down multiple zip wires. If you're scared of heights this is probably your worst nightmare but if you're not, it's fantastic! 





As you can see from the picture on the right, if you don't land on your feet you get rather dirty, but that just adds to the fun! The course took us about 3 1/2 hours to complete so we definitely got our moneys worth. There are multiple sites across the UK and I would highly recommend it for anyone looking for some adventure or something a bit different! We were so lucky with the weather as it was beautiful sunshine throughout until we got back in the car and it started to snow, however it seems this is an all weather activity so they don't close when it's raining. One thing I will say... I definitely ache today!! 

Have you ever done anything like this? 

Hannah x 

Comments

Popular Posts