A few bargains...

Hello, hello

So I may have purchased a few things over the last couple of months... However, they were all a good deal so thought I would share them with you. Who doesn't love to have a nosy at what bargains are out there! 

Now, if you asked my mum or sister to describe me in a top, or make a top which they know I would love, this would definitely be it. Having sorted out my wardrobe today I have eight (yes eight) tops with varying length sleeves and colours  but all with horizontal stripes! Burgandy/ Maroon is my favourite colour to wear though so when I saw this in the Jack Wills sale I knew I had to get it. I would never have bought it full price but, as you will have guessed, I am a sucker for a bargain. 






This second item is a fine knit jumper from Primark. The picture makes it look like a mustard colour but it is actually khaki. I already have this in maroon and wear it all the time, so when I spotted this reduced to £5 it was a must have!

The next few things need little description really. The dress was in the January sale at Topshop and the shoes were from New Look, I'm yet to where these yet but hoping they are a good alternative to boots which I also wear ALL the time. Finally, there's the Jack Wills headband which again, I would never have bought full price as I think £16.50 for a headband is a teeny bit pricey but this was reduced to £4.50! I've worn it all weekend so I've already got my moneys worth! 








 

Hope you enjoyed that little nosey at what I've purchased recently.
Have you found any good bargains in the sales after Christmas? 

Hannah x 





Comments

Popular Posts