Clothing Haul

Good morning everyone! 
The chocolate eggs are appearing, the daffodils are growing and it's getting a teeny but warmer...it must be spring! 
With this in mind, I went shopping with my mum and sister and tried to steer away from all the chunky knits and cosy scarves and more towards things suitable for spring! 
I thought I would share with you what I picked up, maybe giving you some ideas about whats in the shops at the moment. 

This burgundy cardigan is from New Look, it goes great with dresses as it is pretty much the same length (I hate it when the dress is longer than the cardi, unless it's meant to be a short cardi!). It's also ideal for spring as it's probably thick enough to wear as a jacket when it get's a bit warmer. I believe you can get this in other colours too!  

 I was really considering whether to get a new hoodie recently as again, they are great for when the weather warms up and you just need a little cover up. However I already have quite a collection!
 I decided to get this grey bomber jacket style from Jack Wills as it isn't like all my others (mainly as it doesn't have a hood!). It's something that's just as comfy but perhaps a little smarter and a bit different?! 


 Both of these floral tops are again from New Look. They look great with a pair of black jeans or maybe even shorts/skirt in the summer months. Perfect for when you want to make a bit more of an effort without wearing a dress. 
Finally we wondered into H&M. I had a look around, not intending to buy anything (as usual!!). However I spotted these jeans and they felt amazing and they are a different colour to ones I had seen in previous shops. I picked up a few pairs to try them on, just to see what they were like... Bad idea! I loved them, they are super comfy and body hugging and perfect to roll up for summer. I thought I would only ever wear the Topshop "Leigh" jeans after recently discovering them but these are definitely one to try if you want a change! 

Hope you enjoyed seeing what's out there and perhaps this has got you a slightly excited for spring/summer!? Have you been shopping recently? Picked up any bargains?! 

Hannah x 

Comments

  1. I like the tops, they're really summery :)

    Serena / www.ramblingsofanotherunistudent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts