Happy New Year!

I think I can still get away with saying "Happy New Year" despite it being January 13th! 
I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and New Year, spending time with people you love the most and having a well deserved break. 
To begin the new year I thought I would share with you some images from my Christmas break, and see whether my Christmas was much different from yours? 





So this year we had Christmas at our family home, giving myself and my sister the opportunity to dress the table. We don't like to go too over the top, just to make it look pretty for the special day. Looking back at these pictures is making me sooo hungry! What do you have on your Christmas dinner?

On New Years day we went for a stroll around Whitby, beautiful but very windy!





How did you spend your first day of 2015? Do you have any Christmas/New Year traditions? 

Hannah x 


Comments

Popular Posts