Autumn in the country

Today was a beautifully warm and sunny day so as all of my family had the day off we decided to venture out and enjoy the countryside. We parked the car and walked 3 miles along the Cleveland way to a ruined abbey and back again. Don't get me wrong, at some points during the walk I had to question myself and think why do we go walking?! There's lots of hills and it can sometimes feel like forever, but once I get into my stride I love walking in the country. You can feel like your miles away from the city even though you only travelled a short distance and I love getting lots of fresh air. Here are some photos I captured from today(mostly of my sister as I was behind the camera) which I thought I would share with you, hope you enjoy! 










Do you prefer a country walk or a day in the city?

Hannah x 

Comments

  1. Since moving to the city for university I've suddenly realised how nice it is to live near the countryside! I need to find my little hideaway spot in the big city

    theamygill.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts