Sweater weather tag

Good afternoon everyone!
Hope you're enjoying your week so far! 

As some of you may know I came back from my holidays at the very end of August so my first day back at home was September 1st and everything changed! My family went back to work and school, it started to get darker earlier, the temperature dropped slightly (although it is gorgeous sunshine outside at the moment!) and all the shops changed to autumn/winter fashion. It's like we changed from summer to autumn over night! I'm not complaining though, I love this time of year when it starts to get colder and you can put on your woolly jumpers and sit in front of the fire. With that in mind I thought I would do the "sweater weather tag" to get me even more in the mood! 

Here we go...

1. Favourite candle scent? I only own one which is the Seychelles candle from The White Company and it smells divine.

2. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate everytime! With cream and marshmallows preferably.

3. What's your favourite Autumn memory? I don't have one specific memory but I love walks on the beach with my family when it's cold, and I have lots of good memories of going to firework displays with my grandparents. 

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer, dark lips or winged eyeliner? I don't use eyeliner or lipstick so can't really comment! 

5. Best fragrance for Autumn? To be honest...whatever I have!! 

6. Favourite Autumn food? It's got to be mashed potato! I know most people eat this all year around but it's even better when you've been out in the cold all day and just need something to warm you up!

7. What is the autumn weather like where you live? Cooler and wetter but we get the odd cool day with lots of sunshine and those are the best.

8. Most worn sweater? My green chunky knit cardigan from Ark a few years ago.

9. Must-have nail polish for autumn? Dark green 

10. Game of football or jumping in a pile of leaves? Jumping in leaves 100%, you can play football any time of year?!

11. Skinny jeans or leggings? ooo difficult, depends where I'm going/ what I'm doing!

12. Combat boots or Uggs? Uggs simply because they keep your feet so toasty!

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?  Pardon?!

14. Favourite Autumn TV show? I'm going to say Strictly Come Dancing as I think I'll really get into it this year.

15. What song gets you in the Autumn spirit? Katy Perry - Firework. Don't think there's been a bonfire night since it's been released that I haven't heard it. 


Brrrr I feel cold just talking about autum/winter! 
Hopefully it will be an exciting time of year.

What do you look forward to in autumn?
I tag anyone who want's to get into the autumn spirit! 

Hannah




Comments

  1. I really enjoyed reading this tag. My favorite thing about autumn are candles and a hot beverage. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts