August Wish List

Well summer is well and truly here! The sun is out and boy it's warm! (we're not quite used to this in England!)
I've not posted in while so thought I would share with you my wish list, a few items that I've been thinking about getting but haven't go round to it yet or have talked myself out of.


1. The Body Shop's Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet
Before even seeing this product the name just makes it sound like the best moisturizer ever, it sounds like something you would want to drink! I've seen some Youtubers using the Clinique moisture surge and absolutely swearing by it but for me it was too pricey so I would really like to try this as to me it looks as though it would be similar. 

2. Cath Kidston Fold Away Barrel Bag
I quite often browse the Cath Kidston website, especially when the new collection is released. So when the autumn products went live I had a look straight away and found this super cute bag with the ditsy floral pattern. Now...I don't really need a new bag nor do I know when I would use it? But surely you can never have too many bags?! I just love the pattern and it folds away into a tiny little pouch! 

3. Zara floral trousers 
I love the colour of these trousers and they look super comfy! I already have a pair of patterned trousers from Next which I wear all the time so wanted another pair. However...I saw lots of people wearing these but never new where to get them until I was browsing the sale in Zara and there they were! Two pairs tucked away in the corner, "FAB!" I thought, even better "they're in the sale!". Sure enough not my size :( 
I've scoured the sale on the website too and can't find them! So these are still on my wishlist despite the fact I really don't think there's any left! (If anyone finds them...let me know!!)

4. L'occitane Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette 
I'm not very adventurous when it comes to fragrance, I've been using this perfume for roughly the last 4 years just replacing it when it runs out. But I love it so much I'm not brave enough to try something new!(Is it just me?!) I'm going to Paris in the summer so I think I might treat myself and pop in! 

What's on your wish list this summer?
Hope you're all enjoying the sun and having a relaxing break!

Hannah x 




Comments

Popular Posts