"Get To Know Me" tag - 21 Questions

Want to know a little more about me? 

Well here goes...

1. Are you named after anyone? Not that I know of, as imaginative as it sounds I think my mum and dad found my name in a baby book! I love the fact you can write it forwards and backwards and it still reads the same. 

2. When was the last time you cried? Call me a wuss but I cry at literally ANYTHING, make me happy I'll cry, make me sad I'll cry, make me angry I'll cry. I just don't have the power to stop myself! Saying this I can't actually remember the last time I properly cried. I almost shed a tear this morning as I turned up to work for a shift only to find out I wasn't actually down on the rota (didn't know whether to feel really annoyed or happy for the day off?!) but I managed to hold it together! It's things like One Born Every Minute or DIY SOS that usually really set me off! 

3. Do you have kids? No

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I'd like to think so! I do think I would get annoyed with myself because apparently I moan a lot, but then again I tend to make people laugh too :) 

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes? No? perhaps I do but I think I only use it when I'm around people I know, that's more acceptable isn't it? 

6.Will you ever bungee jump? At the moment... no. If someone really wanted me to do it I would probably sign up and then chicken out on the day. However perhaps I'll change my mind in the future, who knows?! 

7. What's your favourite cereal? I used to love anything chocolaty but know I'm really into honey Cheerios, they're just as sweet and I don't feel guilty because they're not chocolate! 

8. What's the first thing you notice about people? I'd have to say it's probably what they're wearing (shallow I know!) but everybody wears such different things I like to look and see what looks good on people and what doesn't! 

9.What's your eye colour? Brown

10. Scary Movie or happy ending? I'm a sucker for a happy ending, I want to leave a film feeling happy and content; not too scared to go upstairs alone! 

11. Favourite smells? freshly washed linen, Johnson's baby lotion and the l'occitane Cherry Blossom perfume. 

12.Summer or Winter? This is such a hard question as I love them both equally! I love being able to wrap up warm in the winter and cosy up when you've been out freezing all day. However everything looks pretty in the sunshine and who doesn't like getting a bit of a tan!? 

13.Computer or television? Computer, today you can do everything on the computer: watch TV, shop, listen to music, talk to friends, you don't really need anything else.

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? I went on a family holiday to Cyprus to visit family a couple of years ago. 

15. Do you have any special talents? I can roll my tongue? 

16.Where were you born? North Yorkshire, England

17. What are your hobbies? Volunteering, running/gym, netball, shopping, relaxing with the people I like to be around.

18. Do you have any pets? At the moment, No.

19. Favourite Movie? I like the animated ones, Finding Nemo, Monsters inc, etc (I will grow up one day!) 

20. Do you have any siblings? Yes, a younger sister (Hi G!)

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? At this stage in life I swear I get asked this question weekly. Job wise I have no idea what I want to be doing in the future, I just know I want to be happy and successful, if that's not to much to ask for! 

Done. 

Hope you enjoyed this blog post and you've learnt a little more about me :) 
Why don't you answer these questions and tell the world about yourself? 

Hannah x 


Comments

  1. Hello dear!
    Love this post very much,it's so nice and pretty!
    Very inspirational!
    Hopefully you can visit my blog,would love to hear from you!
    xoxo Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this 'Get To Know Me' Tag, I am defiantly going to use it on my blog when I'm lacking some ideas. Its a great way to find a little bit more about each other

    theamygill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts