Well here goes...
1. Are you named after anyone? Not that I know of, as imaginative as it sounds I think my mum and dad found my name in a baby book! I love the fact you can write it forwards and backwards and it still reads the same.
2. When was the last time you cried? Call me a wuss but I cry at literally ANYTHING, make me happy I'll cry, make me sad I'll cry, make me angry I'll cry. I just don't have the power to stop myself! Saying this I can't actually remember the last time I properly cried. I almost shed a tear this morning as I turned up to work for a shift only to find out I wasn't actually down on the rota (didn't know whether to feel really annoyed or happy for the day off?!) but I managed to hold it together! It's things like One Born Every Minute or DIY SOS that usually really set me off!
3. Do you have kids? No
10. Scary Movie or happy ending? I'm a sucker for a happy ending, I want to leave a film feeling happy and content; not too scared to go upstairs alone!
11. Favourite smells? freshly washed linen, Johnson's baby lotion and the l'occitane Cherry Blossom perfume.
12.Summer or Winter? This is such a hard question as I love them both equally! I love being able to wrap up warm in the winter and cosy up when you've been out freezing all day. However everything looks pretty in the sunshine and who doesn't like getting a bit of a tan!?
13.Computer or television? Computer, today you can do everything on the computer: watch TV, shop, listen to music, talk to friends, you don't really need anything else.
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? I went on a family holiday to Cyprus to visit family a couple of years ago.
15. Do you have any special talents? I can roll my tongue?
16.Where were you born? North Yorkshire, England
17. What are your hobbies? Volunteering, running/gym, netball, shopping, relaxing with the people I like to be around.
18. Do you have any pets? At the moment, No.
19. Favourite Movie? I like the animated ones, Finding Nemo, Monsters inc, etc (I will grow up one day!)
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes, a younger sister (Hi G!)
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? At this stage in life I swear I get asked this question weekly. Job wise I have no idea what I want to be doing in the future, I just know I want to be happy and successful, if that's not to much to ask for!
Hope you enjoyed this blog post and you've learnt a little more about me :)
Why don't you answer these questions and tell the world about yourself?