Friday, 10 October 2014

The British Tag

Hello :) 

Hope everyone is enjoying October so far! Here's a quick tag post for you all about being British... God save the Queen!! 


1. How many cups of tea so do you have a day? + How many sugars? 
well...I am 100% British, but I don't like tea!! Criminal I know.

2. Favourite part of your roast? 
Yorkshire puddings without a doubt. 

3. Favourite dunking biscuit? 
Seen as though I don't drink tea I rarely dunk biscuits. However... a KitKat dunked in any warm beverage (Tea/Hot Chocolate etc ) is heavenly. 

4. Favourite quintessentially British past time? 
Not sure if it classes as "quintessential" but I love going to the beach when it's cold and getting all wrapped up. The beach is usually somewhere you associate with warm weather but lots of British people go in the winter! I think it's more enjoyable in the winter than in the summer!

5. Favourite word? 
Being from Yorkshire there are lots of words in my vocabulary that other people in Britain wouldn't understand never mind people from over seas and I love them all! Ee by gum, scran and mafting are just a few examples.

6. Cockney rhyming slang?
Apples and pairs? That's about it 

7. Favourite sweet? 
Do chocolate raisins count as sweets?

8. What would your pub be called?
The Yorkshire something(?)  Got to stay true to your roots !

9. No.1 British person?
It's got to be Kate Middleton, I absolutely love her, her hair, fashion, family and how she came from a normal background. Just a lovely lady.   ohh and her wedding dress was AMAZING.

10. Favourite shop/restaurant?
I really like the little independent shops we usually stumble into on different holidays across the country. 
Same with restaurants really, the cute little tea shops with amazing cakes and home cooked grub!

11. What British song pops into your head? 
God Save the Queen + Swing low, sweet chariot...don't ask?!

12. Marmite?
NO. 


I tag anyone who is British! 
Thanks for reading,
Hannah x 

No comments:

Post a Comment